Thomas Chadwick Lee
My past experience as a Tarrant County prosecutor ensures that your criminal case will be handled by someone that truly knows and understands the criminal court system. As a result, you can rest assured that I will protect your rights through any legal means available.
Since becoming a licensed attorney in May of 2003, I have tried in excess of 100 jury trials. These trials ranged from Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) to murder and everything in between. This should tell you that I have the experience to handle your case through any phase of the legal process.
To the untrained eye many criminal cases appear hopeless. This is absolutely not true. Set up an appointment with me today so that I can show you why.
- Licensed Attorney – May 2003
- Attorney Certified Mediator
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association
- Safari Club International
- Operation Orphans
- Project SOS
- Texas 4-H
Honors and Awards
- Fort Worth Magazine – voted among top Criminal Defense Attorneys – 2008, 2009, 2010, & 2012
- Fort Worth Magazine – voted among top Agricultural Attorneys – 2007, 2008 and 2009
Call 817-678-6771 to schedule your free initial consultation. Our criminal defense law firm serves the communities of Weatherford, Fort Worth, Burleson, and Cleburne Texas