Skilled Defense Lawyers Fighting Misdemeanor and Felony Charges
Just because you’ve been arrested, does not mean this is the end of the world. We will be able to get you through this. At Lee & Wood, we use years of experience on both sides of the courtroom to help people beat criminal charges and put the past behind them.
Our Fort Worth law office location allows us to counsel clients throughout the west metro, including those in Weatherford and the surrounding areas, and we are familiar with many area criminal courts. When you turn to us for help, we can tell you exactly what should be done.
Charges We Defend Clients Against
We represent people facing felony and misdemeanor charges in Texas state courts, including:
- Drunk driving and drivers’ license protections: We represent people facing charges of DWI, DWI with a child in the car, DWI with a concealed weapon, and other related offenses.
- Public intoxication: Many of the people we represent facing public intoxication charges are college students who just got carried away.
- Violent crimes: We represent people facing charges, including assault, sexual assault and domestic violence. We do not turn people away because of the nature of their cases. We have the capacity to handle all cases.
- Drug offenses: From possession to distribution and manufacture, we represent people facing misdemeanor and felony drug offenses of all types.
- Weapon and firearm offenses: Even if you are a licensed gun owner, it is still possible to be charged with a weapon offense. We can help.
- Young offenders: We represent people facing accusations in the juvenile justice system, as well as offenders age 17 and younger who are being treated as adults.
- Theft offenses: We counsel clients accused of a range of theft offenses, from misdemeanor shoplifting to grand theft auto. The severity of the charges depends on the amount allegedly stolen.
- Expunction and nondisclosure: We can help you clear your criminal record so that you can put the past behind you.
- Pretrial diversion programs: You may have more options than you think, including participation in pretrial diversion programs that keep you from getting a criminal record.
If You Need Legal Help, Get a Free Consultation
To talk with our lawyers about the criminal charges you face in Weatherford, Cleburne, Granbury, or Fort Worth Texas, call Lee & Wood at 817-678-6771 or contact us online. Consultations are free and confidential, and there is never an obligation to retain us if you believe we’re not a good fit.