Skilled Fort Worth Criminal Defense Lawyers Fighting Misdemeanor and Felony Charges
Just because you’ve been arrested, that does not mean this is the end of the world. At Lee and Wood, LP, we bring years of experience on both sides of the courtroom to help our clients beat criminal charges and put the past behind them. We can get you through this. Talk with one of our skilled Fort Worth criminal defense lawyers at 817-678-6771.
We Provide a Strong Defense
We represent adults and juveniles facing felony and misdemeanor criminal charges in Texas state courts for these and other crimes:
- Drunk driving charges and drivers’ license protection: We represent people facing charges of DWI, repeat DWI, DWI with a child in the car, failure to submit to a test, DWI with a concealed weapon, and other DUI/DWI-related offenses.
- Public intoxication: Many of the people we represent who have been charged with public intoxicationare college students who just got carried away.
- Violent crimes: We represent people facing charges of assault, sexual assault and domestic violence. We do not turn people away because of the nature of their case. We have the capacity to handle all violent crime cases.
- Drug offenses: From possession of vape pens with THC oil, to sale, distribution, and manufacture of drugs, we represent people facing misdemeanor and felony drug charges.
- Weapons and firearm offenses: Even if you are a licensed gun owner, it is still possible to be charged with a weapons offense. We can help.
- Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife Violations: Our firm defends hunters, fishermen, boaters, and others accused of hunting violations, fishing violations, and state, federal and international wildlife violations.
- Theft offenses: We defend people accused of theft offenses, from misdemeanor shoplifting to grand theft auto. The severity of the charges depends on the value of the items that were allegedly stolen.
- Young offenders: We represent people facing criminal accusations in the juvenile justice system, as well as offenders aged 17 and younger who are being charged as adults.
Not every crime leads to jail time. You may have more options than you think, including participation in pretrial diversion programs that keep you from getting a criminal record. We’ll explain whether this is an option for you.
Expungement and nondisclosure: We can help you clear your criminal record so that you can put the past behind you.
When You Need Strong, Experienced Criminal Defense – Get a Free Consultation
Our Fort Worth law office counsels and defends clients throughout the west metro, including those in Weatherford, Cleburne, and Granbury. Talk with our defense attorneys about the criminal charges you face. Consultations are free and confidential, and there is never an obligation to retain us if you believe we’re not a good fit. Call Lee and Wood, LP, at 817-678-6771 or contact us online.