When Your Driver’s License Is in Trouble, We Can Help

You need a car to get around—especially in the busy Fort Worth metro area. So, when your driver’s license is suspended, what are your options? Public transportation is not the answer. The best way to protect your rights and your mobility is to save your driver’s license by calling an attorney.

Your attorney can act quickly to protect your driver’s license. Each case is different. Depending on the situation, you may be able to obtain an occupational license that allows you to drive to work, school or on essential errands. Your lawyer may also be able to fight the suspension of your license by attending an administrative licensing review (ALR) hearing and advocating on your behalf.

There Are Many Reasons People Face Driver License Suspension in Texas

At Lee & Wood we often represent people who are at risk of losing their licenses. There are many reasons people have their driver’s licenses suspended, including:

  • Too many traffic citations within a certain time period
  • Being issued a ticket for driving without insurance
  • Being arrested for DWI and refusing to let the police take a breath or blood sample
  • Being arrested for DWI and blowing over the limit
  • Being convicted of certain drug offenses or DWI

Protecting Your License as Part of Your Complete DWI Defense

Unlike some law firms, we handle all aspects of a drunk driving case—not just the criminal charges. We also act to protect your license from suspension, making sure that you can legally get to the places you need to go, like work, school and the grocery store.

Contact Lee & Wood for Driver’s License Help

If your driver’s license is in jeopardy, call Lee & Wood for help. We put years of experience to work to protect your permission to drive legally. Get started by calling us at 817-678-6771. You can also contact us online for a free and confidential consultation at our conveniently-located office in Fort Worth, Texas. You may also call us to learn how we may serve you if you are located in Weatherford or anywhere else in the greater west metro area.